|Home » About Us » About OSCB
Our Corporate mission is to become a strong and competitive Bank offering innovative financial products and services and to lead a rejuvenated short term cooperative credit structures to better serve the people of Orissa.
- To cater to the credit requirement of farmer-members of the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies.
- To implement the Kissan Credit Card (KCC) scheme to ensure instant finance and adequacy in credit delivery.
- To step up production and productivity in agriculture through promotion of farm mechanization and better land and water management.
- To create employment opportunities by channeling credit for promotion of dairy, poultry, pisciculture handloom, transport and Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- To cater to the credit needs of small traders and artisans for income generation and employment opportunities under Swarojgar Credit Card (SCC) Scheme.
- To extend credit facilities to Tenant Farmer Groups (TFGS), Joint Liability Groups (JLGs), Oral Leasees, Share Croppers and Self Help Groups (SHGs) for farm and non-farm operations.
- To recognize and reward good repayment habits of farmer-members through Kalinga Kissan Gold Card (KKGC) scheme.
- To direct efforts towards achieving the State Government – given targets under various crop production programmes and implementation of policies on the cooperative sector.
- First State Cooperative Bank in the Country to provide state-of-the-art banking services through fully computerized branch network.
- ATM facility is available at Main Branch (Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar), Saheednagar Branch (Saheednagar, Bhubaneswar), Ashok Nagar Branch (Western Tower Market Building, Unit-II, Bhubaneswar), Cuttack Road Branch (Plot No. 236, Rout Complex, Laxmisagar), Sailashree Vihar Branch (DAV Public School Campus, Chandrasekharpur), Kalinga Hospital Campus Branch (Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar), Cuttack (Durgha Bazar, Cuttack), Berhampur (Old Bus stand, Berhampur), Sambalpur Branch (Main Road, Budharaja, Sambalpur), Paradeep Branch (Madhuban), Angul (Amalapada) and Rourkela Branch (Civil Market Area). All the retail outlets and the ATMs are connected to provide anywhere and anytime banking.
- Providing insurance services to the customers of the Bank as corporate agent of Tata AIG Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Providing investment opportunity to all sections in the form of attractive saving products including Tax Benefit Scheme.
- Facilitating customers in meeting their credit needs through various financial products and services.
- Providing Bank-connectivity through “Financial inclusion” under the policy of “Inclusive Growth” to the unbanked and under banked sections of the Society by opening “No Frills Account” and providing General Credit Cards (GCC).
- Human Resource Development through Agricultural Cooperative Staff Training Institute (ACSTI) of the Bank. Continuous research for product innovation to cope with the emerging challenges in banking industry.
- Developmental initiatives for furtherance of the Cooperative Credit Structure of the State including computerization of affiliated DCCBs.
- Transparency in management by adhering to good corporate governance practices.
- “Whistleblowers policy” to provide protection to staff members who expose wrong doings, and implementation of Right to Information Laws.